Final pre walk-in rate delegate places are available for CREFC Europe’s annual two-day autumn conference which starts next Monday, drawing together more than 320 of the European CRE finance industry’s most senior lenders, investors and advisers to debate current hot topics and network with peers.
Registration is available on line or on site at the event next week. Register here.
This two-day event – held over 9 and 10 November – will provide a platform for all commercial real estate (CRE) finance market participants to network, learn and discuss the major issues and opportunities facing the industry today.
The conference co-chairs – Lloyds Bank’s Madeleine McDougall, Reed Smith’s Tamara Box and Situs’ Lisa Williams – have put together a comprehensive agenda around a theme, dubbed Frothy Times?
View the full conference programme and delegate fees here.
Conference sessions include:
- The peak of the cycle: Are we there? Moderated by Lloyds Commercial Banking’s Ian Goldsworthy;
- What do borrowers REALLY, REALLY want… and are they realistic? Omni Capital’s Dan Smith will moderate a borrower and lender panel;
- What’s causing the boom in development? Lloyds Bank’s Graeme Alfille Cook moderates;
- NPLs; Has the cream been skimmed? Situs’s Prasad Chaganti discusses with professionals from Goldman Sachs, CarVal Investors and Sabal Financial
- Pan European Lending: Why Cross Border Financing is Tricky. Moderated by Paul Hastings’ Justin Jowitt;
- Debt funds – From soup to nuts! Clearbell Capital’s Rob Mills moderates.
Fabio Balboni, European economist at HSBC Global Banking and Markets, is the keynote speaker. In addition, GE Capital Real Estate’s Ellen Brunsberg will take part in an on stage interview by EuroProperty’s Mike Philips. Each day’s opening remarks are also not to be missed.
Monday morning begins with educational sessions. The morning of Monday 9 November is available on a COMPLIMENTARY basis to CREFC Europe members and full-time students with a real estate finance focus. Secure places for junior team members today – over 200 delegates are registered for the educational sessions.
Companies in attendance include: AgFe, Allen & Overy, AIB, Apollo, BAML, Berwin Leighton Paisner, BlackRock, BNP Paribas, Cain Hoy Enterprises, Cairn Capital, Cale Street, Canary Wharf Group, Capita Asset Services, CarVal Investors, CBRE, Cerberus, Clifford Chance, CoStar, Credit Suisse, Clearbell Capital, Deutsche Bank, Deutsche Pfandbriefbank, DRC Capital, Eastdil Secured, Fitch Ratings, GE Capital, Goldman Sachs, HSBC, Hudson Advisors, INREV, JLL, JP Morgan, K&L Gates, KKR, KPMG, LaSalle Investment Management, Lloyds Bank, M&G Investments, M7 Real Estate, Moody’s Investors Service, Mount Street, Oxford Properties, Patron Capital, Paul Hastings, PIMCO, RBC Real Estate Capital Partners, Rosling King, Round Hill Capital, Sabal Financial, Situs, Société Générale, Solutus Advisors, Standard & Poor’s, Starwood Capital, Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation, TH Real Estate, The Blackstone Group, Trepp, Tristan Capital and Wells Fargo.