CREFC Europe has published the outline programme for its annual two-day Spring conference in London, which boasts a comprehensive itinerary of panel sessions and networking opportunities.
This year’s annual conference held at K&L Gates LLP, One New Change on 16 and 17 April – boasts two keynote speeches, from Dr Savvas Savouri, chief economist at Toscafund Asset Management, and Gerard Lyons, the leading global economist and chief economic advisor to the Mayor of London.
The trade association for European commercial real estate finance markets published the outline programme late February which includes the following sessions:
- Headwinds and Tailwinds: The capital flows into Real Estate;
- Alternative and niche asset classes – Where is the smart money going?
- Uncovering and profiting from global opportunities in developed, emerging and frontier markets;
- The CRE Senior Debt Lender – A bank’s viewpoint: Are they moving out of their comfort zone?
- The hunt for yield at any cost? Preferred equity versus mezzanine finance;
- Securing financing in today’s market: a borrower’s perspective;
- Is the London CRE market bubble about to burst?
- Follow the yellow brick road: The search for value and yield beyond gateway markets.
Panellists include senior professionals from Helaba, LaSalle, M7, KPMG as well as delegates from many, many more firms within real estate finance markets.
There will also be plenty of networking across the two-day events, including a conference networking reception on the Thursday evening.