CREFC Europe has published the final programme for its annual two-day autumn conference in London, which boasts a comprehensive itinerary of panel sessions, networking opportunities as well as a keynote speech from one of the City of London’s best-known economists, Roger Bootle.
- An Introduction to Property Lending (pre-registration required), moderated by BAML’s Mark Nichol;
- Development Finance (pre-registration required), moderated by Ashurst’s Ruth Harris
- Complex Financing Structures Return;
- Speaking with the Regulator;
- Spain: Real Estate focus on steroids, moderated by CBRE’s Michael Madigan;
- CRE Lending, European Debt Liquidity and Finding Relative Value, moderated by Eastdil Secured’s Riaz Azadi;
- Is Mezzanine Lending here to stay? Moderated by K&L Gates’s Andrew Petersen.
Panellists include senior professionals from DTZ, Wells Fargo, M&G Investments, Ares Management, JLL Corporate Finance, Benson Elliot, Hatfield Philips, KPMG Spain, Sankaty Advisors, Deutsche Bank, Deutsche Pfandbriefbank, Goldman Sachs International, M7 Real Estate, Blackrock, DRC Capital and LaSalle Investment Management as well as delegates from many, many more firms within real estate finance markets.
In addition, there will be a keynote speech from Roger Bootle of Capital Economics, who is a specialist adviser to the House of Commons Treasury Committee and an Honorary Fellow of the Institute of Actuaries.
In July 2012, Bootle and a team from Capital Economics won the Wolfson Prize, the second biggest prize in Economics after the Nobel.
There will also be plenty of networking across the two-day events, including a post-conference networking reception on the Thursday evening.
For a full, final programme, please click here.
Registered delegates can view the full attendee list here.