CREFC Europe is hosting an after work seminar on interest rate hedging in European commercial real estate financing transactions on Thursday 11 September.
This session will be of interest to CRE finance market participants and will provide a perspective from borrowers and lenders.
The focus of this session will be to:
- Compare and contrast EUR and GBP macro environments and the repercussions for hedging decisions
- Consider what interest rates might do and how that may impact hedging decisions
- Highlight the different concerns of borrowers and lenders and the options for addressing them
- Explore whether longer term loans automatically go with fixed rates
- Provide insight into the decisions that are made and the impact on the underlying loans
- Inform you about the benefits of a good interest rate hedging strategy and how you might enjoy them.
Mark Battistoni, Director, Chatham Financial, will offer some introductory remarks, which will be followed by a structured discussion among a panel of industry professionals.
Register before 5 September online here to join what we anticipate will be an insightful, thought-provoking educational session.
17:30 – 18:00 Registration
18:00 – 19:15 Introduction/Panel discussion/Q&A
Followed by Networking Drinks
Mark Battistoni, Director, Chatham Financial Europe Ltd.
- Katie O’Neill, Commercial Real Estate – EMEA, Deutsche Bank AG London
- Kerry Noonan, Associate Director, Asset Financing, Europa Capital Partners LLP
- Christoph Wagner, Director – Debt Strategies, TIAA Henderson Real Estate
This event is being held at the offices of Addleshaw Goddard LLP, Milton Gate, 60 Chiswell Street, London EC1Y 4AG