CREFC Europe is running an after work seminar this Thursday on the CRE Debt Knowledge Gap, hosted at DTZ’s offices in the City of London.
There is still time to register for the event – on Thursday 29 May at 125 Old Broad Street – which will kick-off with a keynote speech by the Bank of England’s David Gregory, followed by a lively debate, Q&A session followed by networking drinks.
Peter Cosmetatos CEO at CREFC Europewill moderate the panel debate which will focus on the importance of transparency, data and information in the Commercial Real Estate (CRE) finance debt space. The panellists will discuss:
What we know:
- DTZ Money into Property Europe 2014;
- De Montfort University 2013 year end report;
What we don’t know but might like to:
- Granular, comparable information that can be interrogated;
- The loan database proposed by the Real Estate Finance Group (Vision for Real Estate Finance in the UK);
The value of data and the comparative information environments:
- In the US, the UK and other European CRE debt markets
- In other asset classes Register to attend what will be an insightful, thought-provoking educational session.
- Nigel Almond, Head of Strategy Research, DTZ
- Matthew Webster, Global Head of Real Estate Finance, HSBC Bank Plc
- Neil Odom-Haslett, Head of Commercial Real Estate Debt, Standard Life Investments
17:30 – 18:00 Registration
18:00 – 19:15 Introduction/Panel Discussion/Q&A
Register to attend what will be an insightful, thought-provoking educational session before COB Tuesday 27 May.
To register online, please click here
Queries should be sent to Hannah Liebing at email@example.com