GRI has launched its inaugural annual Spanish-focussed commercial real estate conference and has now published the two-day conference agenda which takes place in just under two months.
España GRI 2014 will be held over 20-21 May at Hotel Wellington in Madrid bringing together the leading players in the Spanish real estate market at a time when the momentum of de-leveraging is building.
Themes which will be covered at the two-day conference include:
- Opportunistic/High Return Investments – The view from the buy-side. How to get superior IRR’s?
- Motivated Sellers: From distressed assets to corporate restructuring. Understanding the needs of those who need to sell
- Bank Assets – Have bank prices adjusted enough to attract investors?
- Regions – What and where to invest outside Madrid and Barcelona? Portugal. 2nd Tier Cities. Coasts and Islands
- Offices – The big niche – Can developers and core investors create the new product needed in CBD offices?
- Residential – Distressed and non-prime assets: high returns at any cost?
- Retail – How will the retail sector evolve amid changing shopping habits?
- Servicing & Asset Management – How is choosing and working with partners in Spain different?
- Joint Ventures – Partnering international and Spanish capital. How do you decide and who should you choose?
- Investment vehicles – REIT’s, Socimi’s, SII’s, FAB’s and real estate platforms: how to choose the right tax structure?
David Brush from Broookfield Property Group said: “GRI events provide an opportunity for the top tier of the real estate community to do more and better business.
“There’s no stage, no presentations – just small group discussions where real connections are made. GRI coming to Spain is a great sign for the revival of the Spanish market.”
Companies represented at this year’s event include: Goldman Sachs, Saquavitae, SAREB, Azora, Ivanhoé Cambridge, Grupo Lar, BNP Paribas, GreenOak Real Estate, Baupost Group, Avestus Capital Partners, Orioan Capital Managers, Starwood Capital, HIG Capital, Caixabank, TIAA-Henderson Real Estate, CR Investment Management, Roundhill Capital, TPG, Benson Elliot, Aareal Bank, Deutsche Bank, ARES Management, Brookfield Property Group and many, many more.
To book your delegate place and see the full programme, please click here.
Or contact Brian Brosnan, director for España & Latin America at GRI Conferences on +44 20 7121 5065 or firstname.lastname@example.org