CREFC Europe is hosting a seminar next Wednesday which will explore the European non-performing loan (NPL) portfolio market.
The event, which will be held at the offices of Reed Smith, The Broadgate Tower, 20 Primrose Street, London on Wednesday 27 November, will be moderated by Reed Smith partner, Tamara Box. Panellists comprise:
- Jim O’Leary, Director, Capita Asset Services
- Stefan Jaeger, Senior Vice President, Colony Capital
- Jonathan Braidley, Director, Marathon Asset Management
- Mathieu Roland-Billecart, Partner, Ernst & Young LLP
Panellists will discuss:
- What is a NPL?
- When is a loan considered to be an NPL?
- Who is buying NPLs and why?
- What is the outlook for European NPL portfolios
- The performance of NPLs
- Increasing appetite among investors on both sides of the Atlantic for European NPL product
- What to do if your loan is in an NPL pool
- Exit strategies for the loans
- Regulatory and accounting uncertainty – The impact on NPLs
- Is more product waiting in the wings? – The future NPL pipeline
17:30 – 18:00 – Registration
18:00 – 19:15 – Presentation/Discussion
Followed by a networking reception
This event is CPD accredited.
And for any queries please contact Hannah Liebing or call either direct on +44 (0)20 3651 5568.