Europe’s leading commercial real estate lenders, private equity investors and developers are gathering next month at the star-studded British GRI 2013 two-day conference, at which delegates and speakers will freely debate far-reaching market issues.
- The financing of real estate – Who are the new players for this new era?
- Debt – Can new lenders save the day?
- Refinancing – Who is up to the task? Who is shying away?
- Distressed assets & debt – Only for the risk hungry?
- Private equity – Big business lending or back to opportunity hunting?
- Investing in the UK – London or elsewhere?
- The Square Mile – The charm of Europe?
- European real estate – Broad recovery or niche business?
- Asset management – Out of fashion or key to add value?
- UK commercial real estate – Are prices justified?
For the event programme list, please click here.
Senior representatives from private equity funds, banks, insurance lenders, debt funds, listed and private investors, hedge funds and advisers are attending including:
NAMA, Ivanhoe Cambridge, Apollo Global Management, Citigroup, Helaba, Deutsche Bank, Lloyds Banking Group, Wells Fargo, BAML, Macquarie Bank, Kennedy Wilson Europe, Blackstone, Goldman Sachs, GE Real Estate, Pramerica Real Estate, Renshaw Bay and Och-Ziff and many, many more.
With just four weeks to go there are only a limited number of places left available, please email email@example.com for details or call +44 20 7121 5060.