Commercial Real Estate Finance Council (CREFC) Europe, the trade association for global commercial real estate finance markets, has assembled a heavyweight panel of lenders and debt investors to discuss the possible emerging revival of CMBS on this side of the Atlantic.
Paul Hastings partner Charles Roberts will chair the 90-minute panel discussion and Q&A session with a strong of veteran debt experts, comprised of:
- Antonella Bifulco, Vice President, Goldman Sachs International
- Rob Riley, Director, HSBC Global Asset Management
- Rahul Sule, Co-head, European Real Estate Finance and Special Opportunities, JP Morgan Securities
- Lee Galloway, Senior Vice President, PIMCO
- Jon Rickert, Head of Real Estate, Renshaw Bay
Among much else besides as well as the opportunity to ask questions and network with panelists and delegates, the topics covered will include:
- What is the future for CMBS product?
- How and why investor appetite has changed over the last 5 years?
- Are borrowers willing to access capital markets?
- Possibility of fixed rate CMBS bonds?
- Are banks willing to arrange the deals?
- Predictions for 2013.
The session will wrap-up by 19:15 and will be followed by a networking drinks event.